Credit Option Online Course Access
Visit the Learn2 link below, to access an online group, club, or cohort.
ILP Moodle is the home for online and hybrid courses, as well as, several that are web enhanced.
Access instructions and interface details.
Online Groups, Clubs and Cohorts
Learn2 host a variety of online groups, clubs and cohorts.
Non-Credit Option Online Course Access
Internet based High School
Equivalency (HSE) preparation.
"The Educator": Broadcast Schedule
- Comcast Channel 16 from Chicago to Kankakee, IL
- WOW! Channel 24 in South Holland, Oak Forest and Calumet City, IL
- AT&T U-Verse Channel 99 in South Holland
Distance Learning Resources
- Hybrid Courses:
These courses blend face-to-face interaction such as in-class discussions, active group work, and live lectures with web-based educational technologies such as online course cartridges, assignments, discussion boards, and other web-assisted learning tools. Hybrid course models allow students to fit occasional class time into their busy schedule while completing the remainder of the course work over the internet.
- Online Courses: Instruction and activities are online. Students may be required to complete an orientation prior to the start of class. Some courses MAY REQUIRE on-campus/face-to-face proctored testing. For specific course information, visit our orientation information section.
- Web-Enhanced Courses: Traditional/face-to-face courses that use mandatory web tools to supplement traditional classroom activities.