10:00 AM - 2:00 PM / Main Campus
South Suburban College and Thornton Township are partnering to offer a 2011 Community Job Fair on Tuesday, May 17th from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
SSC serves the residents of District 510 which encompasses twenty-one communities. Seventeen Thornton Township municipalities have been invited to co-sponsor the Job Fair and the following employers will be in attendance:
- Addus Healthcare
- Awakened Alternatives
- Catholic Charities
- Chick Shack
- Citizens Financial Bank
- City of Harvey
- Grand Prairie Services
- Granny & Nanny's Learning Ctr. "1" & "2"
- Harris Bank
- HCR ManorCare
- Heartland Food Corporation, Burger King
- Human Resources Development Institute, Inc.
- Illinois Institute of Art
- Illinois School Bus Company
- J & C Security
- Keller Kustoms
- MB Financial Bank
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation District-Chicago
- New Hope Center, Inc.
- Orland Fire Protection District
- Progressive Housing, Inc.
- Speedway, LLC
- Staff Source
- T&M Daycare Center, Inc.
- TCF Bank
- Tinley Park Police Department
- Tri Care Rehab
- United Insurance
- Village of Phoenix
- Village of Riverdale
- Will County Health Department
In addition, SSC offers a free Employer Services web-based Job Posting Board. Employers can post employment opportunities to SSC or to the entire 12 member community colleges in the consortium. Register at: www.collegecentral.com/southsuburbancollege
For more information, please contact JoAnn Morgan at 708-596-2000 ext. 2391 or Linda Kopulos at ext. 2309. SSC is located at 15800 South State Street, South Holland, Illinois.