Please explore the BCI website to learn more about the multitude of courses and assistance we offer.
- About BCI - Overview of the Business & Career Institute. The region's headquarters for Workforce, Economic and Community Development.
- ACT WorkKeys® Solution Provider - The Business & Career Institute (BCI) is a licensed WorkKeys® Solutions Provider that administers the ACT WorkKeys® assessment and value-added services.
- Economic & Workforce Development - Our professional staff can assist with screening new hires, training current employees and planning for future growth and technological advancements within your company.
- Homeland Security - Training and NIMS credentialing for municipality (public works) and various industry (safety/physical plant) employees.
- IT Training - A comprehensive selection of software training classes, many leading to certifications from Microsoft, CompTIA, Novell and Oracle.
- Lean Institute - Increase productivity, reduce work in progress, and improve the quality of your products and services by sending your key employees to the Lean Institute.
- Licensure & Certification Testing Center - The Business & Career Institute administers computer-based licensing and certification assessments for many sponsoring organizations as a test site for Pearson VUE, Certiport, and ACT WorkKeys® Solution Provider.
- Small Business Services - Organizations from throughout Chicagoland have joined together with college departments to offer services to small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- ToolingU - Access through BCI to a wide range of training programs that are self-paced, interactive and target specific skills and capabilities needed for today's global manufacturing workforce.
University & College Center
16333 S. Kilbourne Ave.
Oak Forest, IL 60452
(708) 596-2000 x 2455
Click here for information about PACE bus routes serving South Suburban College (Keyword: SOUTH SUBURBAN COLLEGE), call PACE at (312) 836-7000 from Chicago or (800) 972-7000 from outside the area code.
NEW TRUCK DRIVING PROGRAM
GREEN CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM