Position: Full-Time Nursing Instructor - Advanced Medical-Surgical
- Master’s of Science in Nursing and at least 1-2 years of clinical experience in medical-surgical nursing, intensive care, telemetry, and/or emergency nursing required.
- Advanced medical surgical nursing as a specialty.
- Must possess current Illinois license.
- Teaching experience and recent clinical experience.
- Indiana license would be a plus.
- Experience with outcomes assessment activities in the workplace.
Status/Salary: This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience.
Beginning Date: August 13, 2012
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Application Procedure: Please submit letter of application, resume and transcripts to:
Office of Human Resources
South Suburban College
15800 South State Street
South Holland, IL 60473
or email to: email@example.com
**In order to ensure that your information is received in a timely manner, please send to the resumebank. Applications sent to any other email address will not be accepted. Thank you.**