Position: Full-Time Faculty Echocardiography/Coordinator
Department: Health Professions, English, Humanities and Communications
- Associate’s degree in cardiac sonography with 3-5 years of practical experience..
- Current ARDMS, (RDCS) or CCI (RCS) credentials in cardiac sonography.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable of the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs/Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (CAAHEP/JRC-DMS) Standards and the skills to write for CAAHEP accreditation.
- At least three 3-5 years experience in teaching on a college level, and affiliated with an accredited cardiac sonography program. Experience with developing didactic and clinical outcomes/curricula on a program and course level. Excellent technology and classroom management skills.
Status/Salary: This is a regular full-time position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience.
Beginning Date: Fall 2013
Application Deadline: April 5, 2013
Application Procedure: Please submit letter of application, licensure credentials, resume and transcripts to:
Office of Human Resources
South Suburban College
15800 South State Street
South Holland, IL 60473
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**In order to ensure that your information is received in a timely manner, please send to the resumebank. Applications sent to any other email address will not be accepted. Thank you.**