The Abby Foundation, a philanthropic organization for women’s charities in the south suburbs, is offering $500 scholarships to deserving women who need assistance to attend South Suburban College in the Fall, either as a graduating high school senior or as a returning student. Qualities of leadership and service to the local community as well as evidence of good academic performance will be considered in selection.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Must include latest transcript from high school or college.
- Preference given to applicants who are not receiving other financial aid.
- Must submit a narrative, 250 words or less, on why this scholarship is important to you and what your career goals are.
- Must submit an application form to the Abby Foundation.