The Board of Trustees Scholarship is a non-need-based, two-year award made to outstanding graduating high school seniors who have resided or attended high school in South Suburban College District 510 during their entire senior year. These scholarships cover a maximum of 12 credit hours per semester for Fall and Spring semesters only.
- Applicant must be a senior at any of the following high schools: Bremen, Hillcrest, Illiana Christian, Luther East, Oak Forest, Seton Academy, Thornton, Thornton Fractional North, Thornton Fractional South, Thornridge, Thornwood, Tinley Park or reside in District 510 and attend high school during his or her entire senior year.
- Ranking in the top 15 percent of high school graduating class or a 3.5 cumulative grade point average or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Must plan to enroll as a full-time student.
- Demonstrated proof of having applied for the Illinois Monetary Award and the Federal Pell Grant; this is a non-need-based scholarship, however.
- Application deadline: High School graduates who qualify may apply at any time prior to enrolling at SSC.