- ACT WorkKeys® Solution Provider – The Business & Career Institute (BCI) is a licensed WorkKeys® Solutions Provider that administers the ACT WorkKeys® assessment and value-added services.
- Customized Training enhances your employees’ skills with customized, on-site, cost effective training in topics ranging from basic math to lean manufacturing.
- Grant and Assistance Information has access to Illinois’ grant fund for retraining current employees. SSC and CMC expect to access 1/4 of a million dollars this year. Will you get your share?
- ISO 9001/TS16949 and Quality Seminars allows businesses to join together with other small companies to share the cost of preparing for registration to the ISO quality standards.
- Tooling U – Access through BCI to a wide range of training programs that are self-paced, interactive and target specific skills and capabilities needed for today’s global manufacturing workforce.
- Workplace Basic Skills Enhancement
For more information contact the Business & Career Institute, (708) 225-6055.