South Suburban College is pleased to offer the services listed below:
ISO 9001: 2000 Project Implementation
We can provide a highly structured and comprehensive project approach to implement your quality management system that combines:
- Detailed classroom training on the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Document templates for the quality manual and procedures so you don’t have to create your documents from scratch.
- Documentation reviews and consulting to insure your edited documents and the processes established meet requirements.
- Internal quality auditor training.
- Preassessment evaluation of your implemented quality system. If you correct the non-conformances we identify we will guarantee you’ll be successful when audited by an accredited registrar.
ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949 Documentation Development and Writing
We can help by writing your quality manual and procedures for you. With our knowledge of the standard we can quickly write the procedures you will need. This approach requires the involvement of your people so we can be sure that the documents written fit your organization.
Transition to ISO/TS 16949
We combine classroom training, documentation review, and a preassessment audit to insure your company is complying with the requirements of ISO/TS 16949. Participants will gain a detailed knowledge of the requirements of ISO/TS 16949. Participants will also gain an understanding of the process approach, customer oriented processes, and an effective approach to process analysis.
Conduct Internal Quality Audits
We will perform internal quality audits against the requirements of ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949 and will conduct a closing meeting to inform management of the audit results and issue a formal report identifying any non-conformance found during the audit.
For further information, please contact the Business & Career Institute at (708) 225-6055