- This event has passed.
Information Literacy Awareness Month Essay Contest Deadline
October 19 @ 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sponsored by the South Suburban College Library
Submit your Information Literacy Awareness Month essay to Sangeeta Kumar via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person in the Library by 7:00pm on October 18, 2021.
Three Winners Will Be Announced and Receive Prizes in the Library.
You must pick one topic to write your essay on:
- Coronavirus Pandemic: “How Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Required Us to Adapt in Education?”
- What Do You See as the Greatest Threat to the Environment Today?
- U.S. Presence in Afghanistan: Strategic, Moral, Nation Building or a Debacle?
- Can Graffiti be Viewed as Art?
Contestants must meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled SSC student
- Essay Criteria:
- 2 – 3 pages
- Font size: 12pt
- Font: Times New Roman
- Double spaced
- Essay title centered at top of page with name and date
For more information please contact Sangeeta Kumar, Librarian at (708) 596-2000, ext. 2574, or in-person in the Library.