Reverse Transfer

I am currently enrolled at another university or college and want to take a class to transfer back to that school

First time students to SSC should stop by the Admissions Office for assistance with the admissions process – Main Campus Room 2348

Be sure to confirm with your college or university that the courses you select at SSC will transfer back.

To register for classes at SSC for the first time, you should complete the following steps:

  1. Apply Online

  2. Register for Classes

    SSC Self-Service provides enhanced self-service capabilities for registration, course planning, student financial information, and email. All students attempting to access SSC Self-Service need to have completed the application process.

    Any student without a user name and password, needs to visit the Office of Admissions (main campus), with a valid, government issued, photo ID to retrieve your information.

    If you do not live in-district, but are using a charge-back agreement, cooperative agreement, work-in-district waiver, etc., you still need to register online, but then must come to the registration counter, on campus, to have your tuition rate adjusted (be sure to bring proper documentation).