Courses Commonly Taught:
- OCS 121
Areas of Special Interest:
- Learning Styles, Personality Type Theory
- Transition Issues for Students/Disabilities
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and Vocational Evaluator
- Ms. Bathgate serves on the board of directors of the Health and Disability Advocates organization in Chicago. She has served as the president and secretary of the board.
- Has worked in the areas of Family Counseling, Addictions, and Blindness.
- Ms. Bathgate is also a member of AHEAD, which is the Association of Higher Education and Disability and was chosen as a presenter at the International Association of Higher Education and Disability in Innsbruck, Austria in July, 2010.
|Phone||(708) 596-2000 ext. 2313|
15800 South State Street
B.S., in Art Education, Edinboro State College
M.Ed., in Art Education, Edinboro State College
M.Ed., in Counselor Ed & Rehabilitation, Penn State University