Art and Design Student Worker
Art and Design
Description of Position:
- Assist in selecting and hanging student artwork.
- Research artists on internet.
- Organize art books.
- Organize art supplies.
- Create art displays.
- Assist in hanging professional artwork.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled