Business and Accounting
Description of Position:
Look up student accounts and give students a breakdown of costs, student finance information, and some class information. Be able to take in money, give out change, and balance the drawer at the end of the shift. Keep up with paperwork that is used for the job. May have other paperwork duties such as filing or looking up information for managers when slow and not busy.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled