Electronic Engineering Assistant
Description of Position:
Work under the direction on an Electronic Engineers to assist with technology (i.e. projectors, speakers, cameras, fiber optics, etc.) installs and trouble shooting.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled