Physical Plant Clerical Assistant
Description of Position:
The Assistant will provide administrative support for the Physical Plant Dept. This position will report to the Physical Plant Administrative Assistant II.
- Provide secretarial assistance in the form of clerical, technical, and supportive functions.
- Assist in the processing and distribution of college mail.
- May close and secure Campus mailroom.
- May receive dispense paper and physical plant materials, ensures proper routing and delivery of goods.
- Provide good customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled