South Suburban College Police Department
Description of Position:
Selectees will be a part of the Public Safety Team performing duties such as (including but not limited too); monitoring security posts, checking temperatures, opening and securing doors, interior/exterior patrol. Selectees will also learn some police department operation, learn and practice techniques in public, community and human relations.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled