College & Career Success Center
Description of Position:
The role of the Student Ambassador is the essential to supporting the goals and initiatives of South Suburban College.
- Support department operations.
- Participate in department activities such as: peek registration, orientation, open houses, etc.
- Participate in college events and activities as greeters, panelist, tours, etc.
- Complete mandatory trainings and meetings.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled