Student Lab Worker
Description of Position:
- Helping students with any questions they might have.
- Must be able to help students log into all of their D2L, Email, Self-Service.
- Keeping the fishbowl clean.
- Contacting me is the need help with any issues that they cannot resolve.
- Making sure to check students in with their ID.
- Making sure that no one brings in food or drink into the fishbowl.
- Closing up the fishbowl at the end of the night.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.25.
Open until filled