Student Office Assistant
Description of Position:
The Latino Center seeks creative, detailed oriented, and energetic Student Office Assistants who can manage multiple specialized projects and demonstrates a commitment to diversity and social justice. This position serves as the first point of contact for students, visitors, faculty and staff to the Latino Center. They will be responsible for answering the phones, attending the Spanish line, providing information and assisting with events as needed.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish & English.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $13.00.
Open until filled