Student Worker/Assistant to Administrator & Lab Supervisor
Description of Position:
Mail room pick up and deliver, make copies for instructors, check copier paper supply, answering and placing phone calls, clerical & inventory duties, stocking, assembling, shredding, moving files and book, restocking supply shelves, tally evaluations, and filing student paperwork.
We would prefer student worker who are not interested in applying to the nursing program and they do not have family members currently enrolled… “Confidentiality”.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $9.75.
Open until filled