Public Relations/Foundation Office
Description of Position:
Assist in accounting tasks, proof reading, creating minutes for meetings, capturing marketing imagery throughout the college, assists where needed. Preference will be given to students who are studying accounting.
- Must be well-versed in English.
- Must have current-year FAFSA completed.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have an unmet financial need.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Must be pursuing an approved educational degree or certificate.
- Must successfully pass criminal background check.
This is a part-time position students may work up to 20 hours a week, hourly rate $13.00.
Open until filled