Full-Time Support Staff – Custodian I (EVENING SHIFT)
Description of Position:
Performs a variety of daily cleaning activities to maintain the college premises. Dust mop, sweep, wet mop, spray buff, strips and waxes floors. Vacuum rugs and carpets, and may be required to shampoo carpets on a regular basis. Cleans walls, windows, doors, elevators, stairwells and all other surfaces. Replenishes supplies including paper products, soap and other items. Notifies supervisor of needed equipment repair or replacement. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- May be required to pass physical examination.
- Must occasionally lift/and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must successfully pass criminal background check.
- Ability to work with and manipulate heavy objects and equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to perform minor equipment repairs to custodial equipment.
This is a regular full-time support staff position for 35 hours a week, 52 weeks a year classified Grade IV on the Support Staff Salary Schedule. The annual salary is $31,227 plus shift differential.
October 31, 2019
December 16, 2019
Submit letter of application and resume to:Office of Human Resources
South Suburban College
15800 South State Street
South Holland, IL 60473
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to ensure that your information is received in a timely manner, please send to the resumebank. Applications sent to any other email address will not be accepted. Thank you.