Full-Time Tenure Track – Nursing Instructor (Behavioral Health)
- Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN/MS) and at least 2 years of current clinical experience.
- Must possess current and active RN Illinois license in good standing with current CPR required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing nursing education required, especially in area of expertise.
- Participate in curriculum development, departmental meetings and activities as well as classroom, laboratory, and clinical supervision of students.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Behavioral health as a specialty with medical surgical experience preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Indiana RN license would be a plus.
This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience. Classes may be offered during daytime, evening and weekend hours.
August 15, 2019
Submit letter of application, resume and transcripts to:Office of Human Resources
South Suburban College
15800 South State Street
South Holland, IL 60473
or email to: email@example.com
In order to ensure that your information is received in a timely manner, please send to the resumebank. Applications sent to any other email address will not be accepted. Thank you.