Full-Time Tenure Track Nursing Instructor (Medical Surgical/Behavioral Health)
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN/MS) and at least 2 years of current clinical experience preferably in area of expertise.
- Must possess current and active RN Illinois License in good standing with current CPR required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of continuing nursing education required especially in area of expertise.
- Participate in curriculum development as well as classroom, laboratory, and clinical supervision of students.
- Demonstrate ability to use technology in the classroom and laboratory.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Maternal child and pediatrics as a specialty with medical surgical experience
- Psychiatric nursing as a specialty with medical surgical experience
- Previous teaching experience
- Indiana license
- Experience with accreditation and outcomes assessment activities in the workplace
This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience. Classes may be offered during daytime, evening and weekend hours
Until the position is filled.
Submit letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Human Resources, Room 1245.
In order to ensure that your information is received in a timely manner, please send to the resumebank. Applications sent to any other email address will not be accepted. Thank you.