Full-Time Manager of Outreach & Onboarding (TPE)
Recruitment & Retention Services
The Manager of Outreach & Onboarding serves as the first point of contact for first-time/first-year students and provides on-going support, resources, and maintains regular contact to ensure a smooth transition into the College and through the first year of college courses.
- Support marketing efforts to promote the College, and College resources with potential first-time students.
- Develop, lead, and oversee efforts to engage parents in the recruitment, enrollment and retention of first-time students.
- Lead outreach efforts throughout the district to attract first-time students to the College and provide opportunities for admission, registration, and enrollment.
- Serve as a lead member of the Strategic Enrollment Management Team and provide support with meeting annual recruitment, enrollment, and retention goals.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of the new student orientation process both in-person and virtually.
- Meet regularly with students and families (as appropriate).
- Lead outreach events and presentations, and work in conjunction with recruiters, student ambassadors and/or volunteers.
- Coordinate support efforts, events, and services for first-time students with all areas throughout the College.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree and one to two years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to connect to individuals and groups in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data, research and trend information related to recruitment, enrollment and retention.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and proven organizational skills.
- Experience working with students, families, schools and community members in a professional setting.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Experience in marketing or higher education.
- Foreign language proficiency, especially fluent Spanish-speaking.
This is a Technical/Professional/Exempt position for 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year. The annual salary is $43,000.
August 17, 2020
Please submit letter of application, licensure credentials, resume and transcripts: firstname.lastname@example.org