Manager of Registration & Records (TPE)
Registration & Records
The Manager of Registration and Records Oversees and assists with the day-to-day process of the Registration and Records Department, ensures the quality and accuracy of academic records, researches and resolves complex student and technical issues, and interacts with and serves as a resource for staff, faculty, and students in interpreting policies and procedures related to all registration records services.
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of academic records. Research, analyze and correct inaccurate or incomplete student records. Act as a liaison with other departments within the College, including high level staff.
- Support the education, enforcement and understanding of FERPA regulations to all college stakeholders.
- Assist in edition of College Catalog and creating /editing academic programs, reflecting approved changes and improvements.
- Interacts with and serves as a resource for staff, faculty, and students in interpreting policies and procedures related to all registrar services and programs. Composes appropriate and effective communication to students, staff, and faculty members.
- Assists with the planning, implementation and supervision of the course registration process. Assists with the preparation and distribution of registration materials in a variety of formats.
- Oversees and assists with records processes including but not limited to, transcript requests, letters of good standing, enrollment verifications, graduation verification, notification of academic honors, certifications, etc. for students, faculty, and staff in relations to students’ academic records.
- Manages and assists with curricular functions including registration, declaration of graduation, degree audits, awarding of degrees/certificates, diploma ordering, grading preparation, verification and processing.
- Updates, maintains, and reviews office forms, recommends improvements to processes, efficiencies, and expansion of the use of technology to aid the ease and submission of student information and required documents.
- Maintains the College’s website content ensure that posted information is accurate and timely.
- Collects and analyzes date in areas of responsibility. Participates in the purging and archiving of academic records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and one to two years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to connect to individuals and groups in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret data.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite and the ability to learn new software programs.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and proven organizational skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of Colleague and or Datatel preferred.
- Successfully pass a criminal background check.
This is a Technical/Professional/Exempt position for 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year. The annual salary is $43,000.
January 11, 2021
Please submit letter of application, licensure credentials, resume and transcripts: email@example.com