SSC Student Debt Relief Fund resources are allocated to students who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Funds are distributed on a case-by-case basis until exhausted. Students are eligible for additional financial resources to address outstanding tuition/fee balances under the following conditions.
- Debt is the result of tuition/fees incurred at SSC during the pandemic (no earlier than Spring 2020).
- Student demonstrates financial hardship (ineligible for financial aid, unemployment, impacted household, reduced work hours, etc.).
- Student signs a Debt Relief Agreement.
- Student enrolls and successfully (C or better) completes at least 6 credit hours for the semester that funds are allocated.
- Student agrees to check-in with a counselor at least three times per semester.
- Student signs-up for a payment plan for current tuition/fee charges.
Application Process for Debt Relief Funds
To apply for Debt Relief Funds please follow the Application Process below.
- Complete the online application.
- Meet (virtually) with the Vice President or designee to determine resources needed.
- Review and sign Debt Relief Agreement.
- Make payment arrangements with the Business Office for current semester tuition/fees payments.
Disbursements & Records
- Allocation of resources is granted to students based on eligibility outlined above.
- Debt Relief is posted when student demonstrates successful completion of 6 credit hours (C or better).
- Student records and disbursement histories are kept on file in the Office of the Vice President of Student and Enrollment Services.