The Ralph Jerry Berg Memorial Scholarship is a $1000 award recognizing good citizenship, community service, and responsibility.
- Must have completed a minimum of nine (9) credit hours with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours for the current Spring semester.
- Must have a declared major and/or be enrolled in a specific program leading to a certificate or degree.
- Must enroll in at least six (6) credit hours for the upcoming Fall semester.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a South Suburban College faculty member.
- Must have resided in the Village of Dolton for at least one (1) year.