Attention New and Future Students
South Suburban College requires all incoming students to provide a social security number on their SSC application. Your social security number is required in order for you to receive financial aid or a 1098T, as well as for the college’s compliance with state and federal reporting requirements. Your SSN will be stored in a single secured location and will not be used for internal college business. A state issued ID is required for proof of residency before application will be processed.
The Admissions Office is located in SSC Circle. The staff is here to assist you with ALL aspects of the admission and registration process.
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our friendly, personnel will assist you with:
- Admissions Information
- Admissions Application
- Placement Test Scheduling
- Course Registration Process
- School Programs Information
- Referral to a Counselor
- Or any other questions you may have
General Registration Information
All students who plan to register must complete the application process. If you have any questions concerning your admissions status, please contact the Admissions area at 708-210-5718. Any student without a user name and password should contact the Office of Admissions or visit SSC Circle located on the second of the main campus.
Attendance in any class and receipt of a grade is subject to official enrollment in and payment of the full tuition for the class.
Questions? Contact Registration (708) 596-2000 ext. 5779.
Wondering how to pay for your degree?
- Traditional Financial Aid: SSC participates in all Federal, State, and Work Study Programs. The majority of our students receive some level of funding through these programs.
- SSC Scholarship Opportunities: We offer all types of public and private sources of scholarship resources. Information on these is provided through our SSC Foundations Office.
- SSC Waivers: The college offers a unique opportunity to take SSC courses tuition free through the use of our waivers.
- SSC FACTS Payment Plan: For those students who prefer to make installment payments on their tuition and fees, SSC. allows you to set up a payment plan.