Electronic Transcripts are now available!
South Suburban College has retained National Student Clearinghouse to accept transcript orders over the internet. Official transcripts are issued by the Office of the Registrar. Transcript requests are ordered online and are processed within five business days.
Official Transcripts are $8.00 for paper or electronic. The cost includes processing/convenience fees. Access the website https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/select/ select to place your order.
Official Transcripts include:
- Course work taken at SSC
- Degree and certificate conferrals
Transcripts will not reflect the student’s full social security number. The name last known to the college will appear as the name on the record. Unofficial transcripts can be obtained by students with active Self-Service accounts.
How to Order
- Log into the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Click on the green “Start” button (located at the bottom of the screen.)
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options.
- A signed Consent Release Form is required to complete your order.
An email or text will be sent with the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the order has been completed. If there is a problem in processing your request, you will be notified by email or phone.
If you need further help or have questions regarding the Clearinghouse’s online services, please contact them directly by email or at (703) 742-4200.