SSC Bookstore is now a Follet Campus Bookstore.
Follett Higher Education has been selected as South Suburban College’s campus retail partner, effective 7/6/21. With more than 140 years of experience in higher education, Follett’s partnership brings new resources, innovative technology, and enhanced product assortments. We’re ready to put our insight and knowledge to work for the entire campus community.
As a partner in education, you can expect the following from your new campus store:
- Innovative campus retail with a passion for service
- Dedicated faculty support
- Student access and affordability At a time when the cost of higher education is on everyone’s mind, students will have access to:
- New, used, print, and digital options. The campus store will serve as a local resource to help you and your students evaluate the growing number of course material choices.
- Text rental. Follett’s first-of-its-kind rental program saves students up to 80 percent compared to purchasing new.
- Price match. Follett ensures students get materials at the lowest cost possible by price-matching against eligible competitors. The difference in price is provided on a store gift card.
- A robust e-commerce experience As part of the transition, the South Suburban College online campus store will join Follett’s renowned e-commerce platform, ranked #57 on Digital Commerce 360’s 2021 Top 1000 list.
Experience the new campus retail website for yourself at www.SSCbookstore.com.
Inclusive Access is a digital textbook model in collaboration with top publishers to reduce the cost of required course materials. Access for all students begins the first day of class, with the option to opt-out of purchasing through the add/drop date.