The Rocky Clark Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2012 to assist students with disabilities at SSC. Awards are distributed year-round as funds permit. Candidates must initiate contact with the SSC Foundation Office in order to demonstrate special need, complete the application process, and grant permission for student records to be reviewed.
- Recipients must provide SSCF Office with a copy of an Accommodation from SSC Disabled Student Services Office.
- Must demonstrate a need for funding for the following:
- Tuition, books, supplies or bus passes,
- Transportation, adaptive technology like tape recorders or reading software,
- Funds for repeating a course due to disability.
- A MAXIMUM award of $750 will be granted to qualified students.
not currently accepting Application Forms at this time