South Suburban College is interested in auctioning surplus property per attached specifications and criteria:
- Only sealed bids will be accepted. Bid must be clearly marked as a bid. Envelopes must be marked as a bid for Surplus Property.
- The College reserves the right to remove any item from the surplus list prior to 10:30 A.M. December 07, 2021.
- All items should be bid “each.” Individuals may bid for one or more of multiple items.
- All items should be bid by the item number and description.
- In case of a tie, a lottery will be held at the time of opening.
- Bids must be delivered to South Suburban College, 15800 S. State Street, South Holland, Illinois 60473, room 2115 no later than December 7, 2021 at 10:30 A.M. The bid opening will be held at that time in the President’s Conference Room.
- All surplus property is sold where is, as is, and with no written or implied warranties.
- Payment must be made by cash, check or money order by December 14, 2021. If payment is not made, the item may be offered to the next highest bidder. All items must be removed at the time of payment.
- The successful bidder must provide any and all equipment and personnel necessary to remove their items.
All items will be available for your inspection, November 30, 2021 through December 2, 2021 between the hours of 9 AM and 1 PM, by appointment only. Please contact Jane Kawanna, (708) 210-5757 in order to make an appointment.
Please be advised the South Suburban College adheres to all state mandates relating to Covid-19 safety protocols. Properly worn masks and social distancing are required in all areas of South Suburban College. Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the building. Please enter the building via the front entrance or at the Campus Police entrance.
If you have any questions regarding the auction procedures, call Jane Kawanna, (708) 210-5757.