Parking is available, at both Campus, free of charge.
- NO VEHICLES are to be left on campus when the facility is closed without first obtaining permission from the SSCPD.
- Free Student Parking Decals can be obtained from Police Department, room 1215. Register for your hanging decal after you register for classes.
- Faculty/Staff Parking Cards should be obtained directly from their department. Once the card is received, parking is allowed in the north parking lot, which is controlled by a gate. Faculty/Staff wishing to park in the south parking lot, must contact the SSCPD for additional information.
- Handicap Parking is available in the main student parking lot, on the west side of the building for vehicles with the proper registration plates, decal or device as defined in the Illinois Vehicle Code. There is limited handicap parking available in the visitors lot. Stop by or call the Police Department for further information. Violation of the disabled parking regulations can result in a state mandated $250 fine per occurrence.
- Visitors Parking is also available. This lot is located on the northeast end of the building, adjacent to the Faculty/Staff lot. There is limited handicap parking available in the visitors lot for vehicles with the proper registration plates, decal or device as defined in the Illinois Vehicle Code.