OAK FOREST, IL – The Business & Career Institute (BCI) of South Suburban College (SSC) will offer another workshop in their Hot Topics on the Go sequence entitled “ISO: The Clock is Ticking,” geared to provide information regarding ISO revisions. Where are you in your ISO Updates? Come to this workshop to learn if you are where you need to be or if you need some help. Come alone or bring your team.
Topic: ISO-The Clock is Ticking Workshop
Date: Friday, December 8, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Location: SSC’s Oak Forest Center
16333 S. Kilbourn, Oak Forest, Illinois
- Come to a discussion of the ISO revisions.
- Meet our expert and learn if you are on the right track or how to get started.
- Let us be the experts to whom you turn for help.
- Learn how you can use the new standards to drive your organization’s performance to the next level.
- Gain information about best practices for implementing the new requirements.
Learn how the Business & Career Institute of South Suburban College can help ease your company’s transition and implementation of these standards through its customized approach to your company’s needs.
To make your job easier, we also offer further ISO training, such as
- Gap Analysis
- Executive Overview Classes
- Implementing ISO:2015- Mapping your plan, Internal Audit
- Risk Management: awareness, tools and techniques to achieve certification
About Our Presenter: Chuck Jenrich brings a rich and varied background in manufacturing and service sectors, including government, education and health care. He retired in May 2009 as a dean at Prairie State College. Chuck has been lead auditor qualified for over 25 years, with qualifications and certifications that span the alphabet and numerical system: AAR M-1003 a standard for companies needing railroad certification, the ISO series including 9001,14001, 18001 now becoming 45001 for OHSAS, IATF16949, AS9100, 13465 for medical devices, and 22000 for Safe Quality Food as well as GFSI BRC and SQF 8.
Hot Topics on the Go sessions are free of charge, but reservations are required. To RSVP or for further ISO consultation and training information, please contact Nancy Burrows at (708) 596-2000, ext. 3258 or email NBurrows@ssc.edu.