OAK FOREST, IL–The Chicagoland Speakers Network would like to help area residents and professionals meet their self-improvement goals in 2015 through a Public Speaking Symposium. The Chicagoland Speakers Network has planned this half-day of educational workshops on various topics related to effective professional speaking at South Suburban College’s Oak Forest Center on Thursday, January 22, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Research has shown that the average American greatly fears speaking in public which may hamper growth in one’s career and professional life. The 2nd Annual Public Speaking Symposium topics include:
- How to be the Most Organized Presenter in the Room, by Colleen Klimczak
- Spicing up Your Presentations with Exercises and Icebreakers, Mary Erlain
- Communicate for the Win, by Lori Klinka
- Dazzling Your Audiences with PowerPoint, by Alexandra Glumac
- Panel Discussion Q & A, with the presenters
Advanced registration is $39 through January 15th, or $49 from January 16th through the day of the Speaking Symposium. To RSVP or for more information, please visit www.csnsymposium.eventbrite.com or email Lori Klinka at email@example.com. The Oak Forest Center is located at 16333 S. Kilbourn, Oak Forest, Illinois.