The Board of Trustees Scholarship is a non-need-based, two-year award made to outstanding graduating high school seniors who have resided or attended high school in South Suburban College District 510 during their entire senior year. These scholarships cover a maximum of 12 credit hours per semester for Fall and Spring semesters only.
- Applicant must be a senior at any of the following high schools: Bremen, Hillcrest, Oak Forest, Thornton, Thornton Fractional North, Thornton Fractional South, Thornridge, Thornwood, Tinley Park or reside in District 510 and attend high school during his or her entire senior year.
- Ranking in the top 15 percent of high school graduating class or a 3.5 cumulative grade point average or above on a 4.0 scale.
- Must plan to enroll as a full-time student.
- Must maintain a 3.0 GPA at SSC.
- Application deadline: June 30, 2021