The ICCSF Healthcare Scholarship is two $800 awards that may be used for tuition, books, syllabi/study guides, or expenses directly related to his/her health profession program. The recipient of the Illinois Health Improvement Association Scholarship (IHIA) should be a student who is enrolled in a healthcare program that provides direct medical care to individuals, such as the Associate Degree Nursing (ADN), Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA), and Radiologic Technology (RAD) Programs.
- Must be a resident of the State of Illinois.
- Must have “demonstrated financial need” including middle-income students.
- Must be in good academic standing as defined by a student possessing a cumulative grade point average of 3.25.
- Must submit a one-page typed narrative describing what or who inspired him or her to choose the field that they are currently enrolled in and what he or she envisions his or her future role as a caregiver to be.
- Selection of award recipients will be made by a faculty committee representing the respective Allied Health and Nursing Programs. Selection criteria will not be based on race, creed, sex, religion, or national origin.