The Jim Steimle Information Systems Scholarship $1,000 award is presented to a returning adult student to continue or complete a degree in information systems or a related curriculum leading to employment or providing a first step toward a Bachelors degree at a senior college or university. Qualities of leadership and service to the local community as well as evidence of good academic performance will be considered in selection.
- Must be enrolled in at least three (3) credit hours for the current Spring semester.
- Must have successfully completed at least six (6) credit hours of coursework with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Must enroll for a minimum of three (3) credit hours for the upcoming Fall semester.
- Must have a declared major in Information Systems leading to a certificate or degree.
- Special consideration will be given to single parents over age 25.