Five (5) $1000 and four (4) $220 book scholarships are sponsored by Pearson Prentice Hall Educational Partnership Program throughout the academic year.
- Preference will be given to students in high school Tech Prep programs.
- Must be enrolled in MIS or CIS Degree or certification programs.
- Must have completed one semester of at least 12 credit hours before submitting an application.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Applicant is restricted to only one per semester of the above scholarships.
- Must be recommended by an MIS or CIS faculty.
These scholarship recipients are selected by Department Chair over MIS and CIS programs. Contact Ona Johnson directly to be considered at (708) 596-2000, ext. 2357 or by email.