SOUTH HOLLAND, IL – Do you have a handcrafted item you’d like to sell? Not sure how to sell online or want to improve your results? Want some extra income from your hobby, or want to build a business around your designs or skills? South Suburban College is offering an Etsy Craft Entrepreneurship Workshop on Tuesday evenings, February 21 through March 28 from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m., at South Suburban College’s Oak Forest Center.
Whether you’re new to selling handmade items or not, you’ll benefit from this free* course:
- Etsy’s proprietary program taught by a successful Etsy seller
- Photographer to help build your eye-catching Etsy store
- Access to design and manufacturing through our MakerLab
- Only certified Etsy training program in Chicagoland
- Additional business consulting provided by Women’s Business Development Center consultants
Register now, only 20 seats available! To register or for more info please visit http://southworks-etsy.eventbrite.com/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. *A refundable deposit is required. The SSC Oak Forest Center is located at 16333 Kilbourn Avenue, Oak Forest, IL.