SOUTH HOLLAND, IL – Free Citizenship Classes will be offered at South Suburban College’s main campus in Room 1243 on Thursday evenings October 5 to December 14 from 6:00 to 9:00pm. Registration will be held September 25, 26 and 27th at 6:00pm in Room 1243.
You will learn how to:
- Interview for the Citizenship Exam
- Study for the Civics Test
- Practice for the English Exam
You qualify if:
- You are 18 years or older
- You have not committed a crime
- You read, write, and speak basic English
- You have had a green card
- Your spouse is a US citizen and you have had a green card
The information provided will be kept confidential in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (Public Law 93-380). For the purpose of compliance with Section 511 of Public Law 101-166 (the Stevens Amendment) Federal Funds of $395,020 provides approximately 38% of the support of these programs.
For more information please contact the Department of Adult Education at (708) 596-2000, ext. 2385. Para Información En Español Llame: (708) 210-5740. The college is located at 15800 S. State Street, South Holland, Illinois.