South Suburban College is interested in auctioning surplus property per attached specifications and criteria:
- Only sealed bids will be accepted. Bid must be clearly marked as a bid. Envelopes must be marked as a bid for Surplus Property, and addresses to the Purchasing Department, 15800 S. State Street, South Holland, IL 60473.
- The College reserves the right to remove any item from the surplus list prior to 9:30 A.M. June 19, 2019.
- All items should be bid “each.” Individuals may bid for one or more of multiple items.
- All items should be bid by the item number and description.
- In case of a tie, a lottery will be held at the time of opening.
- Bids must be delivered to South Suburban College, 15800 S. State Street, South Holland, Illinois 60473, and Attn: Purchasing, room 2115 no later than June 19, 2019 at 9:30 A.M. The bid opening will be held at that time in The Board Room.
- All surplus property is sold where is, as is, and with no written or implied warranties.
- Payment must be made by cash, check or money order by June 24, 2019. If payment is not made, the item may be offered to the next highest bidder. All items must be removed at the time of payment.
- The successful bidder must provide any and all equipment and personnel necessary to remove their items.
If you have any questions regarding the auction procedures, call Laurie Czulno, (708) 210-5757.